Lisa is a junior litigator with experience in local government law and insurance defence. She has conducted multiple successful municipal prosecutions and regularly advises clients about improvements to their existing bylaws and policies.
Lisa regularly presents GovLaw’s webinars and courses and assisted in developing the course material for Remedy This!, GovLaw’s course on addressing nuisances and problem properties. Lisa is a member of the License Inspectors’ and Bylaw Officers’ Association of British Columbia’s Education Committee.
Outside of the office, Lisa enjoys SCUBA diving, eating ice cream and travelling.
- v. Joubert, 2019 BCPC 366
- Nanaimo (City) v. Zuvich et. al. (unreported)
- Nanaimo (City) v. Grace (unreported)
- Nanaimo (City) v. Courtoreille, 2018 BCSC 1629
- University of British Columbia (J.D., 2017)
- University of British Columbia (B.Sc.(Hons.), 2013)
- Fineapple Express (Cannabis Regulation: Part 1) – January 25, 2019
- Bylaw Enforcement Strikes Back (Cannabis Regulation: Part 2) – February 22, 2019
- Parks & Recreation – April 26, 2019
- Entry Warrants & Admissible Evidence – October 25, 2019
- Remedy This! – July 2018, March 2019
- Enforcement Without Force (Moderator) – July 2020
Phone: (250) 590-1840