Dominion GovLaw LLP (“GovLaw”) is a law firm with a focus on local governments. Our clients are professional public servants with complex and interesting compliance issues. We are in Saanich, across from Rithet’s Bog Park, a 40-minute walking trail. We seek a full-time legal assistant with 2+ years of litigation experience in MVA/insurance defence, and municipal or criminal prosecutions. You are someone who is looking for a change in a skills transferrable practice with colleagues in a team-based work environment.
- 2+ years of litigation experience managing files to trial;
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Clio or related legal software;
- Hardworking, detail-oriented, a team player; and
- Knowledge of Provincial and Supreme Court rules, forms, and procedures.
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- Cash allowance for health benefits; and
- Free parking.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attention: Troy DeSouza.